HOW TO TAKE THE BEST SUPERSTAR PETS PHOTO
The better the photo of your pet, the better your video will be!
Take a look at the examples and helpful checklist below
Here’s a helpful checklist
- You can use any phone or camera but the photos must be full resolution, good quality and in focus
- It’s all about the lighting – ideally natural daylight behind the photographer *DO NOT USE FLASH*
- Your pet facing directly to the camera AT EYE LEVEL (Tip: Sit your pet on a chair or table)
- The background must not be the same colour as your pet
(Brown dog against dark background or white dog against white background – big no no)
- No collar or harness or anything around the pet’s neck
- Your pet should be looking DIRECTLY at the camera with EYES OPEN and MOUTH CLOSED
- We need the head slightly up so we can see the eyes and mouth clearly
- Make sure you get ALL of your pet in the photo (no paws or ears missing)
- Upload up to 5 photos of your pet
This is a great fun bonding experience with your pet, try not to feel stressed as they will pick up on it – Just have fun and enjoy the photo shoot!